Many homeowners are unsure when tree service is needed. We do our best to educate our customers on caring for their trees. Here are some of our best tips for when to call us
- If any tree has any changes including cracks, growths, vines, or rotting.
- When a tree begins leaning toward a property that may cause damage. Or branches over a property.
- Rotted branches that could spread to the trees trunk without proper trimming.
- Any growths, diseases, or other condition which could lead to a shorter life for the tree. Maintenance can extend its life and save you money in the long run.
- One tree leaning into another tree or too close together.
- Or any other concern you may have.
When there is something that is potentially an issue with a tree, you should have it looked at by a qualified professional. It is recommended you have your trees looked over at least once a year. Elite Tree can help you keep your trees healthy and living for a long life.